MahaDBT.gov.in :: Maharashtra Scholarship 2018-19 Login/Registration/Application Form
The MahaDBT is the major initiative taken by the Government of Maharashtra which is considered to be a unique and simplified platform created for the people of Maharashtra in order to help them to avail the benefits through different schemes. The main aim of Maharashtra State Benefits and Services (MahaDBT) is to offer automation, stream and effective management of process regarding the application receipt, processing, sanction & disbursement of benefits to all the beneficiary accounts.
Here we have good news for the students who are trying to earn scholarship from the government or other sources. The Maharashtra government has launched e-Scholarship portal for all the applicants who wish to earn a scholarship. The scholarship is different for different categories such as SC, ST, NT, OBC and SBC.
Go through our article and check out the detailed information related to Maharashtra Scholarship 2017-18 registration and application form and much more.
Maharashtra e-Scholarship Registration & Application Form 2018-2019
This is a golden opportunity provided by the government of Maharashtra. So the aspirants who feel that they satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply online and fill up the Maharashtra e-Scholarship Application form 2017-2018.
Guideline’s for filling up Maharashtra e-scholarship Registration and Application 2017-2018.
- Candidates are advised to go through the information bulletin carefully and then fill up the scholarship form with all the requirements.
- Aadhaar number is mandatory for filing the online application form.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to make sure that he/she is eligible to apply and fulfils all the conditions required for the scholarship.
- In case of in-eligibility of candidate, his/her scholarship will be rejected with remarks.
- Mode of submission of scholarship application will be through online mode only. No other mode will be entertained by the authority.
- Candidates should note that the labels carrying star (*) marked are compulsory fields in the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for MahaDBT E-Scholarship:
- Student must be a permanent resident of the Maharashtra state.
- Candidate must have completed his/her studies from Maharashtra state only.
- Candidate must have cleared senior secondary examination with 60% & above.
- Student must be of SC, ST, VJNT, SBC or OBC category.
How to Link Aadhar Card with www.MahaDBT.gov.in for Online Application Form
Aadhar card is necessary while the candidate is apply for online application form at MahaDBT. In this section we have provided some easy and simple steps through which candidates can link his/her Aadhar card with the MahaDBT web portal.
- Visit the official website of MahaDBT i.e www.MahaDBT.gov.in.
- The new user can register into the portal by clicking on ‘New Registration’ button which is present at the login section.
- The user will be redirected to new page that will ask ‘Do you have Aadhaar’?
If ‘yes’, then click on the continue button, to continue with the further registration process.
- Choose the authentication type. There are two types of authentication provided on the portal.
- OTP: If the mobile number is registered with the Aadhaar card, then the user can select this authentication type.
- Biometric: If the user’s mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar, then he/ she can select authentication type as ‘Biometric’.
- If your mobile number is registered with Aadhaar, then choose the ‘OTP’ as authentication type. And then click on the check box to agree to share you details with Maharashtra government for DBT purpose.
- After that enter your Aadhaar number and then click on ‘Send OTP’ button. The system verifies the Aadhaar number and send the system generated OTP to the user’s registered mobile number.
- The user can now enter the received OTP in the system and hit the ‘Verify OTP’ button.
- An alert message ‘Authentication Successful. Please Click on Continue’ get displayed on your screen.
- Click on ‘Ok’ button to continue with the registration.
- Post OTP verification, the candidate details fetched from UIDI will be auto updated in the fields like personal, bank and address details.
- If there is any changes in the details, the candidate should immediately UIDI to update the relevant information.
- Now, the candidate need to enter the user name, password, confirm password and captcha and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- After clicking on the register button, the system automatically validates the entered details & meanwhile display’s the alert message saying that ‘Profile Created successfully’.